Listen to the "Midnight Rider Show"
- T9840E All Things In Common
- T9843A Asking Permission - Does God need to ask permission from Caesar, or does Caesar need to ask permission from God?
- T9918 Be Ye Separate - The Bible says to come out of the world - but how?
- T9844B Coming Out - Rex Freeman
- T9913 Cults
- T9901E/T9902 Economic Decisions
- T9903D Digging Your Own Pit
- T9831A Give It All Up! - The Christian walk is not just, "I don't smoke and I don't chew, and I don't go with girls that do."
- T9848 Great Expectations
- T9925 Freedom breeds Oppression
- T9824 How Shall We Labor? - There are giants in the land, and Christians cannot be employed without being marked (numbered), by them.
- T9851B Hydro Power
- T9844D Jesus Taught Commerce - Christians are in commerce, but they don't serve money. They serve Jesus. And that makes all the difference.
- T9848A Job Descriptions
- T9850B Kingdom Confusion
- T9839E Living Without Money
- T9834B Memories - Fall 1985 - The Embassy of Heaven was formally established in 1987 - but 1985 was when things first started cooking.
- T9832B More Than Love - People have criticized us for preaching that we are to come out of the world. They say we should preach more on loving one another.
- T9838E Owe No Man Anything
- T9844C Search for Agreement
- T9848B/T9849 The Job of a Christian - Is the job of a Christian to obtain a social security number and work at a job set up by the world?
- T9843B Throwing Off Oppression - David Justice shares his method of using the Declaration of Independence to throw off government oppression.
- T9851C Wasted for Christ
- T9851A Water Works
- T9830D What Will We Do In K.O.H.? - The King has already been elected. God elected Jesus Christ to be our King and all we can do is accept Him or reject Him.
- T9825 Where are you Going? - Don't let the distractions of life get your eyes off of Christ.
- T9831C Where Do I Work? - Instead of getting a license to work from the city authorities, let's get it from God.
- T9840A Where is the Agreement?
- T9846A Where's Your Focus?
- T9831 Which Road Will You Travel? - The adversary put a fork in the road to get us off the strait and narrow path. All roads, except One, lead to destruction.
- T9830E/T9940 Whom Do We Obey? - Who are the higher powers spoken of in Romans 13 and who are the lower powers?
- T9831B Your Personal Ministry - Interview with Glen Stoll, who offers tips on setting up your own personal ministry.